Monday, May 10, 2021

StashAway Report April 2021

Wow, it is already May!? Been seeing a lot of 'Sell in May and go away' memes recently. How much truth is there in these, I am not so sure, you tell me! Nevertheless, April was eventful and there is a lot to be thankful for. Even though COVID-19 seems to be flashing its fangs again with some 'active clusters' appearing, I am hopeful that we can overcome this eventually. Just grateful that everyone at home is safe and sound. Hopefully, you guys have been doing well too and staying safe!

We have diligently continued our DCA strategy with StashAway as it continues to provide us with better returns than just parking this money in our savings account. We have also been DIY on some US ETFs and counters but I will update that in another post some other time. StashAway continues to have decent returns for us albeit unrealised as we have not cashed out anything. 

I have been using StashAway since 2017 but the contribution has been on and off then. More recently, we have made it a critical component of our portfolio as it provides us exposure to the overseas market. We have 5 portfolios across 2 accounts as we like to set different goals with different timelines.

Statement as of 30 Apr 2021:



Our portfolio thus far is valued at $17,411.18. Hopefully, our StashAway portfolio remains in the green and continues performing. 







If you are interested in getting started with StashAway, you can check out my link here to sign up. We both get up to $10,000 SGD managed for free for 6 months. Win-win! 

Share with me your thoughts and comments on if you have robo-advisors as part of your portfolio! Stay safe everyone!

On a separate note, I have started a YouTube Channel showcasing my hobbies. If you are interested, you can watch my latest video hereAny feedback, subscriptions or comments is deeply appreciated!

My YouTube Channel: LINK HERE!

My Instagram: LINK HERE!

Check out my other stuff: LINK HERE!

SG FI Dad, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: Google Pay Promo

  Just a quick heads-up to everyone who might have missed out on the Google Pay promotion. You can still get CASHBACK when you Paynow your f...