Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thank You! An Appreciation Note


Wow! This blog has reached more than 10,000 views and it still amazes me. I just want to take this time to thank and appreciate everyone who has ever viewed this blog. For taking that few minutes out of your busy day and reading the bits of content that I put out. Also, thank you to everyone for has ever commented or provided feedback in one way or another. I started this blog to record my family’s journey towards Financial Independence and I see all the comments and interactions as a learning opportunity to better myself. 

Maintaining this blog is definitely not easy and I really salute all the bigger sites on the Singapore Financial arena who constantly push out knowledgeable and relevant content. This requires as much discipline as maintaining one’s savings and doing investments. 

The past 8-9 months blogging has mostly been enjoyable and I will continue to improve myself and the content that is published. I’m am also eagerly looking forward to the next milestone and the experience in between.

Share with me any thoughts and comments that you may have! Stay safe everyone!

On a separate note, I have started a YouTube Channel showcasing my hobbies. If you are interested, you can watch my latest video hereAny feedback, subscriptions or comments is deeply appreciated!

My YouTube Channel: LINK HERE!

My Instagram: LINK HERE!

SG FI Dad, out

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICYMI: Google Pay Promo

  Just a quick heads-up to everyone who might have missed out on the Google Pay promotion. You can still get CASHBACK when you Paynow your f...